Are you freaking out about wearing strappy, summer footwear 'cause your toenails are itchy and discolored?
No worries, I've got a magical little bottle that'll treat your funky foot fungus.
Of course, you can always buy a chemical-filled toenail spray at the drug store to treat your toes, but then you'd risk damaging your liver.
Talk about frightennnning!
That's why I created this alternative, that's JUST as effective as the chemical stuff.
Let me introduce you to my Anti-Germ thieves blend....
You might be wondering, "What the heck is a thieves blend, Tina?"
Great question! It's a specific blend of therapeutic essential oils, that when combined, is a powerful anti-fungal, antibacterial, and antiviral solution.
It contains pure, therapeutic grade eucalyptus, tea tree, lavender, orange, clove, rosemary, and lemon essential oils.
Plus, the scent will remind you of a spicy chai latte. Heavenly!
Here's the fascinating back-story...
During the old school Bubonic Plague days, four thieves went from house to house to rob those who contracted the illness.
After the thieves were captured and tried for their acts of robbery, a judge offered leniency if they would share theirsecret.
He asked them HOW they were able to rob people with the disease but not contract the illness themselves. They confessed that they used a blend of essential oils to protect themselves! Hence the blend name, "thieves".
It’s also interesting to note that physicians were seen wearing long-beaked masks.
The masks contained a combination of herbs, spices, and essential oils that the physicians would breathe in order to keep themselves safe from those afflicted with the illness.
Cool story, right!?
If your toes are already looking cute, here's some other ways you can use this versatile blend:
- Natural Hand Sanitizer. Place two drops on your hands and rub together to kill germs.
- Plane Travel: Place a drop under your nose to combat circulated germy air.
- Sick Kiddos and family members. Place five drops on the bottoms of their feet.
- Diffuse throughout the room to kill germs in the air.
- Pimples: Place a drop on skin flare-ups instead of using those chemical filled zit products.
- Natural Deodorant: Add this blend to organic coconut oil to make a quick natural deodorant.
Click HERE to purchase a bottle today.